Discussion General Discussions about Indian Wireless Telecom Services

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,144
  • Views Views: Views 177,480
Idea 525 plan 2 GB per day that's the only plan available that's giving data only with no call benefits suitable only for MIFI devices in this per day format.

I'm paying Rs.620 per month including GST.
That's costly for a month. I have disconnected my local broadband bro. So planning to switch. I'll try with JioFi for few days.

That's costly for a month. I have disconnected my local broadband bro. So planning to switch. I'll try with JioFi for few days.

I saw you asking for a Jio Postpaid Plan but when I searched for 2 GB/ day postpaid plan before buying Idea a year back it's not available but 60 GB Postpaid plan cost Rs.999 in Jio I guess,

I was previously using 20 GB Tata Docomo wireless data card postpaid for price little more than Rs.1000 per month before switching to Idea 4G,comparing Docomo & Idea,Idea gives at half a price 3 times more data in 4G speed.

That's why I bought Idea 4G Postpaid plan.

Last edited:
I saw you asking for a Jio Postpaid Plan but when I searched for 2 GB/ day postpaid plan before buying Idea a year back it's not available but 60 GB Postpaid plan cost Rs.999 in Jio I guess,

I was previously using 20 GB Tata Docomo wireless data card postpaid for price little more than Rs.1000 per month before switching to Idea 4G,comparing Docomo & Idea,Idea gives at half a price 3 times more data in 4G speed.

That's why I bought Idea 4G Postpaid plan.
2GB per day is very less right for a broadband. I think I have to go with Jio 3gb plan.

2GB per day is very less right for a broadband. I think I have to go with Jio 3gb plan.

I'm also using Jio Prepaid 509 plan currently for streaming From Airtel Internet TV based on 1.5 GB extra data 509 plan offers 5.5 GB/day now and from April 4 GB/day but before that 799 is the cost of 4GB plan while 509 giving only 3 GB/day and currently 299 plan gives 3 GB/day plus 1.5 GB/day.

Idea Postpaid, thought of deactivating it but after there is a stability in data price it's uncertain will I get 2 GB/day postpaid plan in 525 with any other operators and even now only prepaid connection offers in lower price and Idea is very stable for hours together in one year haven't even faced with 10 mins of blackout unlike other operators that drags for hours.

I'm also using Jio Prepaid 509 plan currently for streaming From Airtel Internet TV based on 1.5 GB extra data 509 plan offers 5.5 GB/day now and from April 4 GB/day but before that 799 is the cost of 4GB plan while 509 giving only 3 GB/day and currently 299 plan gives 3 GB/day plus 1.5 GB/day.

Idea Postpaid, thought of deactivating it but after there is a stability in data price it's uncertain will I get 2 GB/day postpaid plan in 525 with any other operators and even now only prepaid connection offers in lower price and Idea is very stable for hours together in one year haven't even faced with 10 mins of blackout unlike other operators that drags for hours.
Exactly bro. Idea Internet is very good. It's very stable. I have used Vodafone, Airtel and Jio. Airtel is the worst. No 4G in Vodafone in my area. So I have to choose between Idea and Jio. But Idea has no plans like Jio. I'm confused. Let me research further. Thanks bro.

Idea still exhaust our main balance if we don't turn off data after we used the daily limit(in a combo plan) without sufficient warning messages. In this jio era, why they aren't stopping this robbery.

it took 5 days to activate.
Time will differ as exchange people can be more lazy and may take 15 to 30 days too. It is a manual job for them. In many places they reject such online requests and ask people to come exchange and fill application form too.

Time will differ as exchange people can be more lazy and may take 15 to 30 days too. It is a manual job for them. In many places they reject such online requests and ask people to come exchange and fill application form too.
yes bro,
even sometimes visiting exchange also.
I don't have any hopes to change new plan (every time they telling, no information/no notice).
i just tried through portal: for just checking. Luckily activated.
3 months ago, I visited bsnl exchange for nano sim, as usual its not available.
then somebody from that room laughing and said "maake levu"-Not available for us (bsnl employees).

Back
Top Bottom