Discussion General Discussions about Indian Wireless Telecom Services

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,144
  • Views Views: Views 177,480
Bro, you mean free landline calls not available in this plan or no cap for the calls...?
Free landline calls available bro

But they removed weekly & monthly free minutes cap for unlimited calls (mobile & landline) :)

Free landline calls available bro

But they removed weekly & monthly free minutes cap for unlimited calls (mobile & landline) :)
Okay bro...(y) Before when I'm using this plan, free landline calls also available. When I saw your post first I thought they are stopped that. Now using Idea, so don't know about the current condition of that plan...;)

Getting call from this number. Nobody says anything on the other side

Whose number is it ?

Customised pack by AVOID is about to become history as TRAI ban these packs, now every packs will be available to all

Also, Trai has disallowed operators from sending special offers to select customers through SMS or messages, which is likely to impact old operators as they have historically been making segmented offers which at times are used to prevent customers from porting. The regulator has directed that all tariff plans have to be publicly disclosed to all customers and filed with Trai. Currently, Jio has a single transparent pricing for all customers.

COAI said old players were within their rights to offer segmented tariffs to existing customers in the bid to retain them on their network and such tariffs can vary with different customers, so they can't be disclosed openely.

Mathews said players offer special tariffs to customers based on their usage and history and the perks of a promotional offer are much higher for higher spending customers as compared to others.

Incumbent telcos feel Trai's tariff order favours Jio, may move courts

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom