Discussion General Discussions about Indian Wireless Telecom Services

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,144
  • Views Views: Views 177,480
Guys, SMS STOP to 1925 to avoid main balance usage for data. Once you send this SMS, you'll be able to use data only when there is a pack active.
I think this will completely stop data on your SIM. Because last time I took a new SIM, I was unable to access data even when plan was active, so I had to send START message.
If it is working as you posted for all operators then it's good.

I think this will completely stop data on your SIM. Because last time I took a new SIM, I was unable to access data even when plan was active, so I had to send START message.
If it is working as you posted for all operators then it's good.

Data will stop only if you have not opted any Data addon. No deduction from main account balance for data. I hv this activated on my Airtel and Voda. On BSNL this feature does not work. They will not stop even if we send STOP sms

Airtel has reduced MIFi price to 999 from 1950 earlier. Must be feeling Jio heat :LOL:

Airtel 4G LTE Unlimited Postpaid Data Plans – Home Wifi, Hotspot & Mobile
Yep But see their so called T&C :biggrin::biggrin::wall:

Airtel 4G LTE Unlimited Postpaid Data Plans – Home Wifi, Hotspot & Mobile

offer only for Postpaid Users

Those who have 499 Above plans users Eligible for this offer

Etc....

It seems now they hv removed all those terms

WiFi Hotspot | 4G Mobile Hotspot | Portable Wi-Fi Hotspot Device | airtel

Still not a good deal when we compare with JioFi because Jio additionally offers calling facility with Jio Voice app when connected to hotspot.

But there is one big advantage with Airtel mifi, you can easily unlock it and use any SIM from BSNL to Voda/Idea whereas JioFi is locked

But there is one big advantage with Airtel mifi, you can easily unlock it and use any SIM from BSNL to Voda/Idea whereas JioFi is locked
Oh ok, but can we use Jio on it after we unlock it. It would be good if we have ability to shift between Jio and Airtel on same device.

Back
Top Bottom