Discussion General Discussions about Indian Wireless Telecom Services

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,144
  • Views Views: Views 177,480
I ported from Rcom to BSNL, today Bsnl network came, port was successful. But i want to rc BSNL, this will be my first recharge, plz tell how to do it online? tried 100 rs top up from phonepe and bsnl portal but its not accepting recharge. Its failed. On the othr hand im getting msg from bsnl that plz recharge.
Hope you completed verification.

I ported from Rcom to BSNL, today Bsnl network came, port was successful. But i want to rc BSNL, this will be my first recharge, plz tell how to do it online? tried 100 rs top up from phonepe and bsnl portal but its not accepting recharge. Its failed. On the othr hand im getting msg from bsnl that plz recharge.

Wait for 24 to 48hrs. System get update then try to recharge bro :)

bro
if i not update my aadhar then wat happen ? because every month my transaction in wallet below Rs. 5000/- (Annual Near abut 60 to 70 Thsnd)
why your using all these limited wallets use bank wallets yono( sbi ) find your bank which wallet is providing don't use too much paytm and other wallets they are using your money and the profits will go to other countries and pvt banks . and it lead to more loan interest rates from banks . use your bank wallets most of the time..

Plz give mofe info on this. I only gave my adhaar no. and thumb impression at bsnl csc and the lady said sim will get active aftr 7 days. Apart from that I haven't done anything.
Bro call 18001801503 or 1503 from bsnl sim for More assistance :)

Recharge of ₹100 gives ₹81 talktime.
Yeh sab milke humko pagal bana rahe hai :wall:
(They all are fooling us)

OeUJMCf.jpg

Last edited:
@unirockers bro, you need to recharge any plan voucher to activate your Bsnl number. Only after that regular recharges of talktime will be accepted by Bsnl.

Bro call 18001801503 or 1503 from bsnl sim for More assistance :)

No luck in using bsnl website or mobikwik. Finally followed Gobi bros. advice called cc and the lady told me to rc an amt of rs. 39/- :ROFLMAO: using phone pe and it worked like a charm. This is called FRC, first recharge. Tks Saj and Gobi bro!

Back
Top Bottom