Discussion General Discussions about Indian Wireless Telecom Services

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,094
  • Views: Views 170,710
U will get but still preview offer will be converted to welcome offer in 5th September

Preview comes with unlimited download where as welcome offer comes with 4GB per day restrictions

4gb per day not bad!!
how's the speed bro??
and do i need to recharge plan in welcome offer?

Sarkar said:
Preview comes with unlimited download where as welcome offer comes with 4GB per day restrictions

ohh shiiiiittt..  :'( :'( :wall :wall :( :(

pehle hi le lena tha sim.  :'( :'(

Optimus_Prime said:
4gb per day not bad!!
how's the speed bro??
4 GB per day too less for me :shy

Speed depends on your location,like I am getting average speed of 3 to 8 MBps but some users are getting bad speeds,first chk speed with someone else who's using Jio

No you don't need to recharge,it would be free till 31st December,2016 :k

Optimus_Prime said:
4gb per day not bad!!
how's the speed bro??
Most probably you have to recharge Rs Zero(somewhere I read) every month to continue till 31st Dec then you have to choose a plan

i hv lyf mobile can i use lyf mobile jio sim in other 4g mobile after 31st dec ?

kumarvishwas said:
4 GB per day too less for me :shy

Speed depends on your location,like I am getting average speed of 3 to 8 MBps but some users are getting bad speeds,first chk speed with someone else who's using Jio

No you don't need to recharge,it would be free till 31st December,2016 :k

thanks kumar bro!

Sarkar said:
Most probably you have to recharge Rs Zero(somewhere I read) every month to continue till 31st Dec then you have to choose a plan
You read here bro.

f778bcbbc1c7bf29793ec1c305827f6d.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock