General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,864
  • Views: Views 150,931
@Gobinaath bro. You know I like you. Right? You were one of the first user I liked. I already told you that you remind me of some South Korean girl I use to date online because of the way you both express using emojis. I always thought you were some teenage child messing around until I realise you were as old my uncle. That day I realise grown man can be child at heart.

Coming to this day. I was just messing with you for the element of humour. First couple of time it was funny. Sooner it turned into a silly feud. Then into an unwanted full blown war. I don't want to continue offending one of my favourite user. So, I apologise for all the mean things I said. I am gonna be 2 decades old in 2 days. So as a grown up I am coming out and apologizing for the mean things I said to you. We can have different political beliefs. But that shouldn't affect our relationship. I am sorry, bro.
Thanks for ur words bro .. I never thought we have war it just a misunderstood situation between us .. I want u too realise the reality world the way u looking is completely different .. any have it went in mess up .. but I hope one day u will realise by the help of time 🙂

Cheers 👍

How come Moonglasses never got the mainstream attention it deserve? Look at all the faces of moon.

wgDkVqI.jpg

It can't be trusted. Sometime it shows up. Sometime it doesn't. I am pretty sure it's harmful for our eyes. I got stuck in a powercut recently during a darkmoon outsiy. Guess what? It was completely dark. Someone needs to make moonglasses. You know a glasses with lights, nightvision and the one protects us from moon would be really nice.

Telugu Buddies...

Please visit DD Yadagiri YouTube channels.. Lots of classics stories and serials adding regularly..

In lockdown prepared to watch 👌👆👍

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock