General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,869
  • Views: Views 152,692
The below bold words used by Roy bro yesterday to me so is this a allow to tell like this in public forum ?? As usual I done the wrong thing here is it

No Problem bro you & your heart know very well what I want & wish for this forum
Which forum member brought Hindu Rashtra and secularism? If you portray Hinduism in negative way and say that this country is not secular. I will give a fitting reply on any platform.

You say things in the name of being political correctness. You offend everyone.

The below bold words used by Roy bro yesterday to me so is this a allow to tell like this in public forum ?? As usual I done the wrong thing here is it
Oh come on bro! I thought your post was aimed towards his behavior on that specific post, i didn't knew you were angry towards him due to his past arguments with you. If it was so, you dragged it in a wrong place as he made no childish argument as you said on that thread, that is also the exact reason i interrupted and quoted you.

You should use General chat thread or respective thread if you have felt he has said something wrong. Food talks is a very fun thread, we should use it for our enjoyment. Peace. 😊

@Deep Mody You are required to write context about what you post. Then provide source link from where you got the news from. You don't just go around sharing multiple sources. Also please don't spam important threads with memes.

OMG! I can't catch a break. Climate change is making coffee different for farmers to grow.
Source

How was my answer incorrect?

L5pixha.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock