General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,863
  • Views: Views 150,526
I want to share that today my mother will go through Cataract surgery on Left Eye...

My birthday just got cancelled. It falls in the lockdown. :verysad2: Screw 2020 aka Do hajar Manush.

My birthday just got cancelled. It falls in the lockdown. :verysad2: Screw 2020 aka Do hajar Manush.

Nobody can cancel your birthday. You are already born and it's your day. Maybe just the celebration was cancelled. Spend the money that would have been spent for the celebration, to feed a couple of needy people. That's the best celebration you could ever imagine in your life.

Nobody can cancel your birthday. You are already born and it's your day. Maybe just the celebration was cancelled.
I was not looking forward to a celebration. I was just looking forward to people I like at one place. I just wanted to feel them. This lockdowns has messed me up so much. I have started to like relatives and neighbours I couldn't stand before.
Spend the money that would have been spent for the celebration, to feed a couple of needy people. That's the best celebration you could ever imagine in your life.
I did that when lockdown got extended. Now am helping out those in quarantine. I know the pain as my family is in quarantine. It is really difficult for them to get things. So helping other needys as well.

This year I will celebrate my birthday with all the dog and cat nieces of my neighborhood.

Just a random throwback video of Bill Gates and Steve Ballmer dancing to What is Love.
Source

Do you guys think it's stupid that in the year 2020 we still don't have flatscreen tv emoji?

Found some flatscreen tv emojis. Unfortunately, it's mostly from private companies like HTC, Openmoji, Messenger, SoftBank, Docomo and AU.

📺 Television Emoji

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock