General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,864
  • Views: Views 150,962
Happy Social Media Day guys.

Happy Social Media Day guys.
In this era, people celebrate it daily. I don't think a separate day defining it as social media day is necessary (this is for whoever brought this concept).

In this era, people celebrate it daily. I don't think a separate day defining it as social media day is necessary (this is for whoever brought this concept).
Yeah, with all the hashtags. But today is kind of special for us Indians. We are atleast temporarily getting rid of parasitic apps off from our society.

Can anyone recommend a good SSID?

Happy Chocolate Day folks. 🍫😋

jz0sHwW.jpg

@Gobinaath bro. You know I like you. Right? You were one of the first user I liked. I already told you that you remind me of some South Korean girl I use to date online because of the way you both express using emojis. I always thought you were some teenage child messing around until I realise you were as old my uncle. That day I realise grown man can be child at heart.

Coming to this day. I was just messing with you for the element of humour. First couple of time it was funny. Sooner it turned into a silly feud. Then into an unwanted full blown war. I don't want to continue offending one of my favourite user. So, I apologise for all the mean things I said. I am gonna be 2 decades old in 2 days. So as a grown up I am coming out and apologizing for the mean things I said to you. We can have different political beliefs. But that shouldn't affect our relationship. I am sorry, bro.

I am bit confused or lost.
Is 'Sports' section moved to OnlyTech recently or from before itself?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock