General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,869
  • Views: Views 152,703
If we type failingnewyorktimes.com. It takes us to New York Times' website.

Is this some kind of personal attack? :rolleyes:

pL4COoq.jpg

@Deep Mody bro, kindly use some alternative and reliable sources for your news. You have been using RVCJ Media everywhere. Use better news sources like NDTV, India Today, The Hindu, Hindustan Times, Live Mint etc. There are many more.
Ok Bro I Will Take Care Of It From Now Onwards :tup:

Have issues any of my posts hereafter just report and leave it to team instead of quoting don't disturb the forum decorum .. I hope u don't do childish thing remove my name & quote the post and reply
First and foremost, this is a public forum and he has same rights to post just like you. You can't ask him not to quote you, if his quoting bothers you, feel free to use Ignore button located at his profile - it will stop notifying you about his quotes and auto hide all his posts.

I honestly don't find anything wrong (or childish) in his post which disturbs the forum decorum as you mentioned. In fact i find your post written in a rude way, where as DJ bro's post has nothing in even little rude tone.

And please, do not ask members to report posts unnecessarily (this case is a clear example of that), we only moderate posts which require moderation, not according to specific member choices. That also helps keeping a fair balance between healthy discussions & debates.

Advise: If you don't have a reason to argue or if you find a post stupid (according to your viewpoint), just ignore/skip that post. It can help A LOT to the forum decorum which ultimately you want.

Hope this helps you along with other members, bro.

First and foremost, this is a public forum and he has same rights to post just like you. You can't ask him not to quote you, if his quoting bothers you, feel free to use Ignore button located at his profile - it will stop notifying you about his quotes and auto hide all his posts.

I honestly don't find anything wrong (or childish) in his post which disturbs the forum decorum as you mentioned. In fact i find your post written in a rude way, where as DJ bro's post has nothing in even little rude tone.
The below bold words used by Roy bro yesterday to me so is this a allow to tell like this in public forum ?? As usual I done the wrong thing here is it
And many Muslims were invited to Bhumi Pujan. So keep your communal views to yourself.
It can help A LOT to the forum decorum which ultimately you want.
No Problem bro you & your heart know very well what I want & wish for this forum

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock