Breaking Former Telecom Minister A Raja And DMK Leader Kanimozhi Acquitted In 2G Case

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 89
  • Views Views: Views 10,440
So No scam ??

What is ur stand bro ??

Clarify it pls

Early u trolled now supporting contradictory isn't it ??

Where did i troll? Right from the beginning i was saying nothing adds up and the same happened. You have put forth several points, and im happy if even one point was correct. Else who would a judge say the following,

DRj2-s3UEAAY_4l.jpg

I'm not supporting anyone. Also i cant accept a scam or accuse someone of something by simply believing someone say something without actual evidence. This 2G, Coal Scam etc all looks the same.

My stand is simple,

Innocent-Proven-Guilty.jpg

Last edited:
This is what i wrote back in Nov 2017,

2G has a lots of confusions,

CAG & CBI has 2 different numbers and both are way different from each other.

625.0.560.320.510.700.053.800.668.160.90.jpg

And the result of spectrum auction is here:

g-sepctrumsaleweb.jpg

Wrong numbers (No loss to Govt from 2G spectrum allocation: Sibal)??

bl08_sibal_eps_346721g.jpg

So unless SC gives its verdict, its too hard to say if it was really a scam and how much was actually lost.

Ok, those i posted because of the following reasons,

Image 1: People claimed 2G to be the mother of all scams and even won elections in 2014 and now the verdict is out.

Image 2: Its self explaining so no comment necessary.

Image 3: I hate the very word "VIOLENCE" and im hearing this word very frequent nowadays and also visualize the same on news.

E.g.
caption_7435919.jpg

From 1.76 lakh crore to 30K crore loss even that too not accepted in Charge Sheet stage itself and still calling this a scam & expecting an reversal of acquittal is a height of ignorance on basics of this case.

Now even BJP leaders from TN seems to distance themselves from the case and trying to shift the blame on Congress for pursuing this 2G case as a Mega Scam.

Nothing to say more Its definitely a worrying trend to note that Sensationalism by Media swaying over People's minds in such a manner they are blind to see the Truth and just cry out loud along with whatever the Media says.

I hope everyone will accept the verdict only If CBI and ED went to appeal in high court and supreme court and got final Judgement .

Back
Top Bottom