Breaking Former Telecom Minister A Raja And DMK Leader Kanimozhi Acquitted In 2G Case

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 89
  • Views Views: Views 10,440
Now DMK-BJP alliance in the cards.
So all agenices willn't find anything against Kanimojhi

I damn sure they won't get it :lol::lol:;)

I think they will get it afterall what's their fault if there is no scam or irregularity ? And why should they suffer for wrong govt policy? And it's just the start, every company whose licence was cancelled will apply for compensation.

Last edited:
I think they will get it afterall what's their fault if there is no scam or irregularity ? And why should they suffer for wrong govt policy? And it's just the start, every company whose licence was cancelled will apply for compensation.
If that also

they will get once the final judgement come from SC only & i don't think it'll come within 2020

But i still dont understand if there was irregularities / scam why SC cancelled 2G licenses, and why was A Raja arrested???

And can a Trial Court go against SC Order ??? The order also blames then PMO ???

Back
Top Bottom