Football Clubs Players and Managers Transfer Update and News For Season 2022- 2023

And Liverpool listen what I want 😱😱 full fill my wish Arthur sign for Liverpool ❤❤❤
g87OlIP.jpg

ispIF3O.jpg

eUHgIsK.jpg
MerkhnA.jpg
vbVM61p.jpg
ybw3khx.jpg

Today is transfer deadline day and cr7 still in Manchester United so he is 1st between Messi and Neymar to play in UEFA Europa League till winter window at least 😅

hylEHzM.jpg

YfVh0g7.jpg

sxGAv87.jpg

iP9LcW0.jpg

Premier League the home of Brazilian players
Willian joins Newcastle.
Only Neymar and vini jr , Rodrigo noticable Brazilian players left (top Brazil players)

uqt8LVR.jpg

KBwJzT8.jpg

Absolute disgrace of a decision by Chelsea board he won them the Ucl one season back only after sacking of Lampard in mid season and winning few more trophies, Todd Boehly recently spent most money in this transfer window on transfers which was believed to be manager (tuchel) driven and sacked so soon. Can understand Chelsea were struggling from last few matches but sacking so soon without giving much time to Tuchel with new signings is bad decision

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock