Football Clubs Players and Managers Transfer Update and News For Season 2021- 2022

No matter who PSG sign they will not win CL with current squad.Liverpool,Bayern,City are all much better "TEAMS" than PSG at the moment.But without a shadow of doubt this is a big moment in french football history
Sadlly Nothing is certain in football. I was never confident about Chelsea wining UCL. Specially after what happened in FA Cup Final and Villa away. If PSG will manage to keep all their new signings injury free, then they can go further in UCL.

one of the best or probably the best summer transfer window singing by psg
donnarumma signed for free
messi signed for free
ramos signed for free
wijnaldum signed for free
hakimi for 40m
Dude nothing is free,When the transfer fee is absent the agents negotiate a very high wage,Signing fee and agent fees for their clients.

Sadlly Nothing is certain in football. I was never confident about Chelsea wining UCL. Specially after what happened in FA Cup Final and Villa away. If PSG will manage to keep all their new signings injury free, then they can go further in UCL.
They will certainly steam roll the lesser teams or the teams who will try to match them in their style.But again even with Messi also you cannot have a trio of Mbappe-Neymar and Messi all of whom don't track back.Verrati who picks up yellow at 1st opportunity.Secondly,Pochettino had built his squad at Spurs with underlying strength of hard work,pressing and sacrifice.I am not sure he has ability to ditch his core values and start playing a free flowing,attack minded football all of a sudden.For me the PSG midfield and defense would be extra stretched this ssn. to accommodate the likes of Messi,Neymar and Mbappe together on pitch.

ema0aR1.jpg

QjmIffN.jpg

Cristiano Ronaldo to Manchester City from Juventus is a ‘done deal’, via Portuguese journalist Goncalo Lopes 😳
Be ready for "conqueror of england " or big essay after he win carbao nd fa cup with city
R4xajhY.jpg
bad move by cr7 if this news is prove true specialy join rival machester team neing ex utd player and also when mbape transfer talk in pace not join psg.

He is good player,versatile and most importantly left footed .Hopefully Simeone has left some Juice in him.In 2014-15 Saul and Koke were best young midfielders in Europe.The later was played in wings by Simeone and former in all sorts of position from wings to central midfield to Center back to a striker.Once a top prospect both stagnated under Simeone

Barca transfer chiefs for last 10 years needs to be investigated for possible fraud.They have spent close to 400 million Euros just on 3 players Coutinho,Dembele and Griezmann and they have given 0 output.
PS:This is one of the side effects of a club ran by so called democratic process.Every incumbent President at Barca and Madrid comes at back of promises of new and shiny toys .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock