Football Clubs Players and Managers Transfer Update and News For Season 2022- 2023

Real Madrid leading their way to sign another young Brazilian top talent Endrick. If it happens he will arrive in 2024 let's see how will he do in European Football
Source
After years of running behind established talents at the top end of pyramid ,Madrid have finally realized that it’s best to pay 60 millions for a 16 yr old kid rather than paying 200 millions for a Mbappe.Vinicius has been a success with this approach ,Rodrygo to an extent,Casemiro without any effort from Madrid became a top player,let’s see how Endrick comes through.As a Chelsea fan I am happy that he is not coming to us.Spending 60 millions on a kid who will join in 2024was not a sane option for Chelsea

Looks like he wants to go back to as a coach of barcelona

yaLXzj2.jpg

Good signing. i hope he doesn't falters like the rest of top attackers from Erdivisie after moving to PL.Kezman,Depay,Altidore are some of the names immediately spring into mind when talking about those flopped.
He will be another flop because Liverpool are making the same mistakes United did few years back. Just buying people that others want rather than finding talent themselves.
He will be another Darwin Nunez

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock