Football Clubs Players and Managers Transfer Update and News For Season 2024 - 2025

Xavi has been sacked by Barcelona now, Hansi Flick will be the new manager
Really pathetic way by which Laporta Has handled the situation of a club legend like Xavi, first Xavi decided to leave by himself then laporta begged him to say now Laporta is sacking him because Xavi said something about Barcelona's economic situation which was true, remember Xavi took Barcelona out of that disastrous koeman era, anyways I hope he comes back in future as a better manager under a better president
It's better Xavi became manager of Manchester United then Xavi need not to think about money issue

What a joke of an appointment.. Thought Bayern was a serious club... I don't think he will last much time there once he isn't able to pull results... It's not like he hasn't spent money with Burnley as well. Let's see how it's going to be.

What a joke of an appointment.. Thought Bayern was a serious club... I don't think he will last much time there once he isn't able to pull results... It's not like he hasn't spent money with Burnley as well. Let's see how it's going to be.

Bayern wins 90% of their matches no matter who is their manager.It is wrong to write Kompany off just because he had suffered relegation in an extremely competitive league.

But Bayern has so much dressing room problems with players like davies openly waiting to go for Madrid then muller neuer probably playing their last season then kimmich sane out of contract in 2025 adding to that a pathetic trophyless season under tuchel where they not only lost Bundesliga to Xabi Alonso by about 20 points they finished 3rd behind Stuttgart. Teams are going for pep influenced manager a lot nowadays even though with such less experience at lop level first Bayern with Kompany and Chelsea with Maresca , lets see how kompany handles bayern dressing room and get results

Bayern wins 90% of their matches no matter who is their manager.It is wrong to write Kompany off just because he had suffered relegation in an extremely competitive league.
Bayern finished 3rd and have gone trophy less this year. Imagine the pressure on the guy coming in to win the Bundesliga immediately. I don't think Kompany is the guy for that especially when he wasn't able to keep Burnley in PL after spending north of 110 million. Imagine the dressing room egos, i dont know if players will respect a guy who have just relegated a team from the top division. Also, let's not pretend that Everton and Forest didn't have the point deductions which should have played into Burnley's hands.. finally, i was lot more impressed with Luton's performance than Burnley's this year with lower spend as well. Imagine spending north of 110 millions and scoring just 24 points 😅😂 less than Luton. BTW, it's not like they are relegated by a point or two but 8 points, that too after a 4 point deduction from Forest.

Last edited:
Bayern finished 3rd and have gone trophy less this year. Imagine the pressure on the guy coming in to win the Bundesliga immediately. I don't think Kompany is the guy for that especially when he wasn't able to keep Burnley in PL after spending north of 110 million. Imagine the dressing room egos, i dont know if players will respect a guy who have just relegated a team from the top division. Also, let's not pretend that Everton and Forest didn't have the point deductions which should have played into Burnley's hands.. finally, i was lot more impressed with Luton's performance than Burnley's this year with lower spend as well. Imagine spending north of 110 millions and scoring just 24 points 😅😂 less than Luton. BTW, it's not like they are relegated by a point or two but 8 points, that too after a 4 point deduction from Forest.
Bayern not only want to win but win playing in style .A big problem for Tuchel was that he was/is very pragmatic.When everything falls into place Tuchel's football look very good because his teams press the hell out of opponents but his problems start against low defensive block teams which won't allow his players to have space to affect the game.Kompany can be blamed for his foolish bravado due his inclination to play attractive football with multiple player errors due to their inability to play the way he wanted.Comparing Luton to Burnley is not appropriate,Luton made no investment in their squad in summer and they continued to play direct football bordering on hoofball.No progressive team plays that way now a days even though it may result in victory.
A 100 million investment in PL is not a big amount especially considering the fact that even previously too Burnley when in PL had made no investment in their squad before American owners took over in last 6 months of Sean Dyche.A team like Leicester would find it easier to stay in PL after promotion as they have several players who have played at top level before.What i am saying about Burnley now would be true for Ipswich too next ssn.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock