Football Clubs Players and Managers Transfer Update and News For Season 2022- 2023

This is by far the best transfer window barca have in Many years.
wRJSCo0.jpg

Pablo Torre ☑️
Andreas Christensen ☑️
Franck Kessie ☑️
Dembele re-signed at lower wages ☑️
Lewandowski ☑️
Raphinha ☑️
Joules Kounde ☑️
All came at a combined spend of 158 million Euros (excluding add ons ) and at considerably lower wages than what other teams were offering. Meanwhile bartomeu splashed these types of amount on signing one player like Coutinho, Griezmann, dembele at enormous and unsustainable wages. Laporta, Alemany and Xavi have done a great job in bringing these players this summer

Casmerio Joins Manchester United from Real Madrid for 70 million Euros (60 m guarantee +10 add ons) till 2027*
Source

Imo Real and Perez did good Buissnes here. Glazers are trying hard for avoiding protests for #Glazersout but I guess it's too late they are now also trying hard and submitting insane amount for Antony imo should have moved on from De jong long back in the window rather than making such desparte moves so late in the market

Casmerio Joins Manchester United from Real Madrid for 70 million Euros (60 m guarantee +10 add ons) till 2027*
Source

Imo Real and Perez did good Buissnes here. Glazers are trying hard for avoiding protests for #Glazersout but I guess it's too late they are now also trying hard and submitting insane amount for Antony imo should have moved on from De jong long back in the window rather than making such desparte moves so late in the market
Source

Source

Glazers have taken money out of Man Utd but it is wrong to say that they haven't spent money on Man Utd transfers.I think 3 out of top 10 PL transfers in terms of money spent belongs to Man Utd.It's just that the club never moved on from Ferguson era.Fans want someone to blame and they have the Glazers for that.Also,there is too much emphasis on the belief that a big club like Man Utd shall never undergo a single window trophyless.This is hammered down on regular basis by Neville and Scholes or anyone with some link to the United's glorious past.Someone like Neville never had problem with appointment of Ole Gunnar even though knowing fully that Ole wasn't of United's standard and as it spiraled out they were back to blame Glazers.Personally i feel that Man Utd and Chelsea under Roman were the worst run clubs irrespective of their success.

have taken money out of Man Utd but it is wrong to say that they haven't spent money..
I hope you know that Manchester United had paid like 1.6 billion pounds in debts for being owned by that family. They haven't even brought the club with their money, it's Man U paying the debt every year and the debt still stands tall..

Idk why you are thinking that they are spending on players, it's the money generated by the club not infused by them like Roman did at Chelsea as they are running in losses.. Without those id*otic owners taking money out and the club not having to pay debt, they could have a new/renovated stadium, and who knows may be Man U would have never dwindled in their success..

Newly promoted NFFC are spending money and are bringing in players to rebuild for PL, but after their worst PL season literally, they are talking about signing people other top PL clubs won't even look at... It's the Glazers protests that promted the bids for Casemiro and Anthony which was rejected anyway...

I hope you know that Manchester United had paid like 1.6 billion pounds in debts for being owned by that family. They haven't even brought the club with their money, it's Man U paying the debt every year and the debt still stands tall..

Idk why you are thinking that they are spending on players, it's the money generated by the club not infused by them like Roman did at Chelsea as they are running in losses.. Without those id*otic owners taking money out and the club not having to pay debt, they could have a new/renovated stadium, and who knows may be Man U would have never dwindled in their success..

Newly promoted NFFC are spending money and are bringing in players to rebuild for PL, but after their worst PL season literally, they are talking about signing people other top PL clubs won't even look at... It's the Glazers protests that promted the bids for Casemiro and Anthony which was rejected anyway...
I am talking purely from transfer point of view.Other things apart do you think that lack of investment on stadium has influenced the performance on field? Glazers are not the only ones to blame its just that after Ferguson success has deserted the Man Utd team.I hope you are aware that Ferguson was all in one at united and after such a long helm at the club he didn't plan for his successor even though he was the most powerful man at the club. By the time Ferguson retired the concept of all powerful manager had gone already and yet United decided to continue with the same model because they didn't wanted to change the winning formula.
PS: United have spent 1 billion on incoming transfers from 2017 onwards.Surely this much money is enough to get success no matter how the money has come or how leveraged the club has been.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock