Food Talks - A thread dedicated to all Foodies out there

• Thread starter Thread starter ramesh skyPLAY
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,559
  • Views Views: Views 419,910
If any type of love broken, usually they take some type of drinks. And hearing sad songs. And u differ , again changed to Non veg...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜€
I don't drink brother. No one in my family does. And it was kind of new years eve. There were tandoori chickens everywhere.
You are saying as if you are addicted to some dangerous drug and can not live if you quit that.😜
I didn't grew up eating veg food. Only on Thursday veg food used to be cook. I ate out that day. So it's kind of difficult for me to give up. Even cakes has eggs in it. Veg cakes are nowhere to found where I live.

Practice Yoga. Find inner peace. Make sure that when you see a dead goat/chicken, water comes out of your eyes and not your mouth.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
When I do yoga I only see hot women. Then I get aroused. 😜

And here I sharing a sad news. If we (non veg) gone to mutton stalls, they mix some beef meat and give frozen meat also , same in Briyani also. Nowadays we not taken mutton, cost β‚Ή600/kg. 😑😠. And non veg members aware in this πŸ™

And here I sharing a sad news. If we (non veg) gone to mutton stalls, they mix some beef meat and give frozen meat also , same in Briyani also. Nowadays we not taken mutton, cost β‚Ή600/kg. 😑😠. And non veg members aware in this πŸ™
Butchers are signing up for their death.

I don't drink brother. No one in my family does. And it was kind of new years eve. There were tandoori chickens everywhere.

I didn't grew up eating veg food. Only on Thursday veg food used to be cook. I ate out that day. So it's kind of difficult for me to give up. Even cakes has eggs in it. Veg cakes are nowhere to found where I live.
You read my reply deeply. I know you are a good guy. How many films we watch? As well as in serial alsoπŸ˜ƒ one side a dog and in hand a bottle :biggrin: :tup:

Last edited:
You read my reply deeply. I know you are a good guy. How many films we watch? As well as in serial alsoπŸ˜ƒ
I am not getting what you are trying to say. If you are talking about sad songs. After break ups I believe in listening to songs by One Direction which makes me happy. Sad or happy songs doesn't matter to me.

I am not getting what you are trying to say. If you are talking about sad songs. After break ups I believe in listening to songs by One Direction which makes me happy. Sad or happy songs doesn't matter to me.
Just I joking u man. Be cool.....leave it. We talk about food.

More than reading this thread i am seeing other things. Yummy feeling.🀀

ceFUdEC.jpg

cMhZv42.jpg

Back
Top Bottom