Food Talks - A thread dedicated to all Foodies out there

I know cook non veg well. Nowadays I maintain two shops. So I can't involved in this cooking. Suddenly a mood, I ready and be cook.

I know cook non veg well. Nowadays I maintain two shops. So I can't involved in this cooking. Suddenly a mood, I ready and be cook.
Here's a business tip. Start a restaurant. And start offering pharmacy coupons to your restaurant customers. If you know what I mean. :lol:
Edit : Also Bapun bro didn't reply. Which kind of confirms that we all are heading towards hell.

Last edited:
Edit : Also Bapun bro didn't reply. Which kind of confirms that we all are heading towards hell.
I was thinking what should i say. Inbetween you added this note.:mad:🤦‍♂️

Have you ever ate rumali roti with chicken rezzala?
Tastes great :ok2:😋😋
Ate in aminia in kolkata in 2017

Last edited:
Swiggy is giving 100% cashback up to Rs 100. To avail the offer pay using Amazon Pay balance. Offer Valid Only For Today.

Screenshot-Amazon-Shopping-20190512-121636.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Swiggy is giving 100% cashback up to Rs 100. To avail the offer pay using Amazon Pay balance. Offer Valid Only For Today.

Screenshot-Amazon-Shopping-20190512-121636.png
Only too first time Amazon Pay users.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock