Discussion Health and Fitness Dedicated Thread

• Thread starter Zmint
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 132
  • Views: Views 14,786
I don't think bad breath is healthy.
No it's fine. People will give you extra space in metro.. Before you say "side please", they will know something is coming. That's why I never use Deo. 😂

Last edited:
well said : eat less workout daily , I agree with you man I wanna dd that eat high protein diet and workout everyday

Blood donated yesterday by me at Mata Mansa Devi Mandir Panchkula(Haryana) in association with PGIMER, Chandigarh.
OUOJk4z.jpg

Yo2wVuw.jpg

CfKlqNe.jpg

Last edited:
Note: Do not confuse Dairy milk with the chocolate.

Dairy milk intake may up breast cancer risk
New York, Feb 25 (IANS) Researchers have found that even relatively moderate amounts of dairy milk consumption can increase women''s risk of breast cancer -- up to 80 per cent depending on the amount consumed.
"Fairly strong evidence that either dairy milk or some other factor closely related to drinking dairy milk is a cause of breast cancer in women," said study first author Gary E. Fraser from Loma Linda University in the US.
"Consuming as little as 1/4 to 1/3 cup of dairy milk per day was associated with an increased risk of breast cancer of 30 per cent," Fraser said.
By drinking up to one cup per day, the associated risk went up to 50 per cent, and for those drinking two to three cups per day, the risk increased further to 70 per cent to 80 per cent, the researchers said.

Lukewarm water @Optimus_Prime Bro.

yGO7yQw.jpg
Is this for Coronavirus? If so, can anyone confirm if we wash fruits with warm water and eat it? As we were advised to avoid raw food like uncooked vegetables and fruits?

I haven't had fruit in like a week. I am going insane. We don't even any fruits fresh or dry at home.

Hi, i want to buy a barbell rod for home exercises. I already have weight plates, just need a rod.

Can anyone suggest how much length is needed (in feet) which is needed to do exercises ???

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock