Food Talks - A thread dedicated to all Foodies out there

How many of our members here like to cook ??? Well i cant cook, but i do help in cooking :p
Well,I never like to cook food.I like to eat only.
Madhan bro answered it quite well.

Being a Brahmin guy i probably won't be eating non veg but these days i eat occasionally, as almost everyone in my family and friends are non-vegetarian. But veg i prefer more so overall lesser non veg than others. Very very rarely you can say.

Only yesterday i had this btw🙈

pdoxDY5.jpg
I had helped in preparing this: Last weekend.

Fried Rice

Fried-Rice.jpg

Chicken Curry

Chicken-Curry.jpg
I am warning both of you.Never post food images on the forum.Because If I see delicious food,I cannot control myself.I will break the mobile and insert my hand to eat the food.
BTW please give your addresses @Bapun Raz and @Anish Pai bhai.
Because I am coming to eat of what photo you have posted.
If that's true then hell must be full by now. Either they are making Hell 2.0 or sending us all to heaven. So don't worry, let's keep the finger licking.😋😋😋

You forgot me kya:angry2:
Oh you are also a cook.well well.Very well.
PM your address.I am coming to clear the project
MISSION DREAMDTH KHANA KHAZANA:biggrin:

Last edited:
Today's breakfast . To me enough 3. Bt my spouse scolded me and been took 5. Now it's very drowsy in shop :sad:
pVHn9RO.jpg
If I was your spouse. Wouldn't have given you even one? It's so unhealthy to eat so much oily food at the morning. Try eating something healthy like a bucket of chicken. #FatandProud

Last edited:
I am giving up non veg. This is the third time I am trying. Hopefully I succeed this time. I became vegetarian from April 2010 to October 2012. I had to give up because of me suffering from several eating disorders. Then I again became vegetarian from July 2017 - December 2017-18 for my girlfriend . On new years eve so I put 2018 there . We broke up. I again started eating non veg. Even last year I did the same from June 2018 - September 2018. Then realize. It was not worth it. This time I am fully commited to give up eating something that kill other living beings.

I am giving up non veg. This is the third time I am trying. Hopefully I succeed this time. I became vegetarian from April 2010 to October 2012. I had to give up because of me suffering from several eating disorders. Then I again became vegetarian from July 2017 - December 2017-18 for my girlfriend . On new years eve so I put 2018 there . We broke up. I again started eating non veg. Even last year I did the same from June 2018 - September 2018. Then realize. It was not worth it. This time I am fully commited to give up eating something that kill other living beings.
If any type of love broken, usually they take some type of drinks. And hearing sad songs. And u differ , again changed to Non veg...😊😀

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock