Food Talks - A thread dedicated to all Foodies out there

• Thread starter Thread starter ramesh skyPLAY
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,559
  • Views Views: Views 419,910
Just I joking u man. Be cool.....leave it. We talk about food.
Don't worry if I get upset I'll let you know. It's not easy to offend me. I am like Gandhi. If you slap me once. I won't slap you or give you my other cheek to get slapped. Instead will ask you buy chocolates for me. Since you are from Tamil Nadu. If you ever upset me. I'll make you cook idlis for me. And you are gonna have to courier me your handmade Idlis to Guwahati. Good luck doing that. 😝😝😝

More than reading this thread i am seeing other things. Yummy feeling.🤤

ceFUdEC.jpg

cMhZv42.jpg
Bro,Looks like you loves to search pizzas & cakes in website...:lol::wink2:

I am giving up non veg. This is the third time I am trying. Hopefully I succeed this time. I became vegetarian from April 2010 to October 2012. I had to give up because of me suffering from several eating disorders. Then I again became vegetarian from July 2017 - December 2017-18 for my girlfriend . On new years eve so I put 2018 there . We broke up. I again started eating non veg. Even last year I did the same from June 2018 - September 2018. Then realize. It was not worth it. This time I am fully commited to give up eating something that kill other living beings.

U gave up non veg for Ur girlfriends?? Wow. I couldn't have done that bro.

Off topic: so what happened then did she force into be veg like her

I am single bro, waiting for the right girl :hehe:
No one forced me to anything. I did it by my choice as I felt kind of inappropriate. Same thing I do before any Puja. I don't eat any non veg for like a week as I don't want any non veg thing inside my system. Mind you that I am 90% atheist.

No one forced me to anything. I did it by my choice as I felt kind of inappropriate. Same thing I do before any Puja. I don't eat any non veg for like a week as I don't want any non veg thing inside my system. Mind you that I am 90% atheist.

That's a nice thought.

BTW do Ur GFs prepare good food ???

I would be happy if a girl comes to my life who prepares good tasty food.

Back
Top Bottom