Got my BSNL Fiber connection installed today

• Thread starter venky
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14
  • Views: Views 5,614
I believe it got fixed by tweaking the VoIP settings. I will wait for few more hours and will share it here.

Is it not working from start or was working earlier and now not working?

Contact LCO your Voip still might need to configure.

Is it not working from start or was working earlier and now not working?

Contact LCO your Voip still might need to configure.
Its behaving like this since installed. I came to know when my relatives started calling my mobile and told me about this. Contacted LCO and they said configurations are correct as I'm able to make outgoing calls. They asked to check with BSNL.

In between, my tweaking didn't work. :(

Its behaving like this since installed. I came to know when my relatives started calling my mobile and told me about this. Contacted LCO and they said configurations are correct as I'm able to make outgoing calls. They asked to check with BSNL.

In between, my tweaking didn't work. :(
It's seems backend issue.

Got it fixed. It was with the configuration itself. The QoS priority number (802.1p) was the same for both Voice and Internet. Also in VoIP advanced settings Codec priority used in India alaw, whereas my ONT had ulaw. Now for the last 2 hours it is stable. If anybody facing the same issue can try this.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock