Seeking Help Electrical

Reaction score
I had to change a switch board. I removed from the wall. Now confused where the wire removed. Just I know which colour wire is neutral. Black is earth. And yellow and blue are there.
TvWA0Lp.jpg

Show its other side, 1 wire would go to the top part, other at the socket (right most), earth wire at the top of socket.
I know this, Bro. I need to know , which wire is neutral. Yellow or blue. It's known by colour. If I call a electrician. He asks ₹100 for this min.😠

Last edited:
What I remember from school days
Neutral is green, red is live and black is -ve...
These days everything proves our study was just waste😝😅
Our house is rental Bro. You are correct. But why they used yellow and blue.

I had to change a switch board. I removed from the wall. Now confused where the wire removed. Just I know which colour wire is neutral. Black is earth. And yellow and blue are there.
TvWA0Lp.jpg
bro my opinion do one thing put tester on plug point after putting tester on port of plug if light on anf and if that port wired by blue then blue is live ans other colour yellow is your neutral and if tester light not on after put tester on that plug point then that is your neutral just see which point connected by which colour wire

That one is old. I bought new from a shop. I fit that in a board and gone to the shop. An electrician came, and given proper connection. And told the lights wire as neutral and non light one is live. Thanks all buddies 🙏.
Azar Bro, I obey your suggestion. But I bought this ₹160. And size the board ₹20. If I give 100 to him. It's lose. Instead I know simple electric works.
8EkONhj.jpg

That one is old. I bought new from a shop. I fit that in a board and gone to the shop. An electrician came, and given proper connection. And told the lights wire as neutral and non light one is live. Thanks all buddies 🙏.
Azar Bro, I obey your suggestion. But I bought this ₹160. And size the board ₹20. If I give 100 to him. It's lose. Instead I know simple electric works.
8EkONhj.jpg
I understand bro...but these are live boards...pls avoid risk in future...😝

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock