Discussion Do you enjoy traveling in train?

I just hate the AC I want the air to hit my face while watching through the window you cant get the same feeling watching through a glass window in AC
My brother travelled in sleeper because he didn't got AC tickets couple of days back. He was exhausted as train kept stopping for odd passing and it was ridiculously hot. In this climate sleeper just doesn't work.

Last edited:
My brother travelled in sleeper because he didn't got AC tickets couple of days back. He was exhausted as train kept stopping for odd passing and it was ridiculous hot. In this climate sleeper just doesn't work.
Maybe during mornings that might be the case but usually my travel is overnight 8-12 hour journeys so temperature is not an issue

Does anyone else gets anxiety when sun sets in trains specially on long distance travel?

My first travel inVande Bharath!!!!!
fcqUcM1.jpg

I like short train journeys. By short I mean 6 to 10 hrs. Prefer night trains, AC sleeper,UB for journeys that take more than 3 hours. It's very comfortable, saves time and hardly any noise or shake. And I love to travel by CMRL, Chennai metro. I am very excited for it's phase II expansion plan.

Last edited:
Indian Railways has become so incompetent. My train is halted for some unknown maintenance work for 3 hours. Based on this negative experience and zero accountability. I say travelling by trains have become worse over time.

Indian Railways has become so incompetent. My train is halted for some unknown maintenance work for 3 hours. Based on this negative experience and zero accountability. I say travelling by trains have become worse over time.
Amount of train they are bringing in has burdend the existing traffic. And placement of trains is pathetic. It takes 1hr + to reach banglore from kengeri (13km) and takes just 1hr 30 min to reach from mysore to kengeri (125km)

Amount of train they are bringing in has burdend the existing traffic. And placement of trains is pathetic. It takes 1hr + to reach banglore from kengeri (13km) and takes just 1hr 30 min to reach from mysore to kengeri (125km)
This is where money needs to spend expanding lines over useless vanity project nightmare like BSNL.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock