Discussion Do you enjoy traveling in train?

It is memorable and I love travelling by train but only for maximum 4hr-5hr.

But more than that is disaster with the dirty toilet/basin/unhygienic food at stations and overally except Rajdhani/Satbadi etc. , Other trains never maintain their timetable.

travelling by sleeper(windows open ) class in western ghat areas of maharashtra and karnataka kerala are very enjoying journey and memorable too.
hilly areas like shimla, ooty vaisno devi are best places during summer, it gives long distance, sight-seeing view for few moments and keep us waiting for next views

Last edited:
I don't like train much, since general ticket people also will get into 2nd sitting it makes very loud and not feeling comfortable, but I like the way double decker/AC coach trains less noise(chennai to Bengaluru and vise versa)

Overall I like to travel in bus in long journey because I can explore the core city(all important cities bustand and core of the city we will travel), when you are Travelling anywhere in Tamilnadu in bus it feels comfortable roads are excellent so like very much

Especially I hate to travel in train during long holidays and important festivals like Deepavali and pongal

Last edited:
Traveling in a shatabdi train after almost 3 years... Guess what it's only me in the entire compartment..:p
dIHKWXv.jpg
xATer04.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock