Discussion Do you enjoy traveling in train?

Anyone that praises 2AC hadn't got those extra small side seats. Being a tall guy. I ended up feeling so much pain in the back. The seat is too small and shouldn't exist at all. Also I thought I won't be harrassed in 2AC. But I got harassed here too.
I recently travelled in something called 3E. It's basically Economy 3-Tier AC, with seats smaller than sleeper. Can't even sleep comfortably. Biggest mistake. Also, it's useless paying for AC for a better experience. Nowadays, be it Sleeper or 1AC, every coach is General coach. Travelled from Guwahati to Delhi and back. Once you leave Assam, and enter West Bengal and then Bihar, you are Bhagwan Bharose, until you reach UP.

I recently travelled in something called 3E. It's basically Economy 3-Tier AC, with seats smaller than sleeper. Can't even sleep comfortably. Biggest mistake. Also, it's useless paying for AC for a better experience. Nowadays, be it Sleeper or 1AC, every coach is General coach. Travelled from Guwahati to Delhi and back. Once you leave Assam, and enter West Bengal and then Bihar, you are Bhagwan Bharose, until you reach UP.
Do we pillows and sheets in 3E seats? My brother accidentally booked 3E tickets. Sadly, he didn't knew the difference 3A and 3E. I saw some videos. These coaches are innovative but is ruined by seat capacity.

For me & my mom bus travel not set, so most of time preferred train, now travel through car, sometimes travel in train

I had always used to travel this train Chozhan Exp From Chennai To My Native & Native to Chennai in Sleeper Coach

In my childhood I liked traveling in train very much, but now a days, they maintained very poor & also rush, non reserved passenger also travelled in sleeper coach

Definitely YES !!

Mumbai Local Trains Journey So Entertaining.

Enjoying Daily Mumbai Local Journey.

Sharing Yesterday Evening 7.41 PM Borivali Fast.

See Their Love Towards Each Others :lol: Sprite Of Mumbaikar. (y)

My Recommendation To Other State Members Also Enjoy This.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock