Discussion Disney+ Hotstar App & Website - News & Updates

I was an VIP users. So i should get 720 p. But stats for nerds is showing 1080 p resolution.

Iam on VIP plan but getting live tv and Indian tv shows at 720p quality only rest all content coming in 1080p quality. Why is that ??

So no difference for me in the new plans, I'll have to pay 1499.
Also I heard HBO content will be moved once Max comes in which is soon according to rumours, which means half of my Hotstar viewing will be gone and looks like it wont be worth 1499 afterwards. What you guys think?

Help me. I am on a Premium plan. If I download any HBO content 5 times this year. When my subscription ends if I renew. Will I again get 5 downloads next year?

Also I heard HBO content will be moved once Max comes in which is soon according to rumours, which means half of my Hotstar viewing will be gone and looks like it wont be worth 1499 afterwards. What you guys think?
I don't think HBO max is launching anytime soon in India, even if they launch they won't have enough subs to recoup what Star India is paying them now... I'm an avid follower of HBO, but I'm 100% sure I won't be buying the Max Sub just for HBO content...

Also, FX has very good track record and is on par with HBO mostly in their quality.. They are ramping up production like hell just to feed HULU and in turn Hotstar.. 20th Television and ABC Singnature holds some of the iconic stuff which isn't currently available in India... They will surely making up their lost content from HBO with the Disney owned General Entertainment content.... So, I would still say they are worth 1499 for all the sports, and other content they will be offering once they lost HBO AS WELL.

I don't think HBO max is launching anytime soon in India, even if they launch they won't have enough subs to recoup what Star India is paying them now... I'm an avid follower of HBO, but I'm 100% sure I won't be buying the Max Sub just for HBO content...

Also, FX has very good track record and is on par with HBO mostly in their quality.. They are ramping up production like hell just to feed HULU and in turn Hotstar.. 20th Television and ABC Singnature holds some of the iconic stuff which isn't currently available in India... They will surely making up their lost content from HBO with the Disney owned General Entertainment content.... So, I would still say they are worth 1499 for all the sports, and other content they will be offering once they lost HBO AS WELL.
good to know its not launching soon

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock