Discussion Disney+ Hotstar App & Website - News & Updates

New update install right now in Android tv ( version 5.0.9
But after update 4k video showing error..
Don't know what issue in disney+hotstar...I m already tweet to official hotstar team..

Watching Premier League and US Open. I see both has slide volume control on the android app. But doesn't work on non sports content.

Watching Premier League and US Open. I see both has slide volume control on the android app. But doesn't work on non sports content.

I love the slide volume control especially when watching the Premier League

@Prithi Deb bro. Could you tell us the upgrade amount on Hotstar Super plan on first day?
GFI7pll.jpg

Why is this ugly Upgrade button not going away. 😤

G14bjUi.jpg
I have learnt something in last few months. You cannot have OCD and Hotstar subscription at the same time. They have the silliest bugs you can imagine. You won't find features like profiles. Meanwhile something huge like subscriber tag will stare at your face.

I have learnt something in last few months. You cannot have OCD and Hotstar subscription at the same time. They have the silliest bugs you can imagine. You won't find features like profiles. Meanwhile something huge like subscriber tag will stare at your face.
And why is there still no option to modify subtitle size/style? It's humongous on TV. About one-fifth of the screen is subtitle.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock