Discussion Disney+ Hotstar App & Website - News & Updates

According to the T&C VIP /Super(now) only 2 devices allowed to login...Once the 3rd logged in 1 device automatically logged out..But I have logged in 4 devices in VIP now...Also they have to allow 2 devices Samsung streaming in super but 1 device only allowed the same content....

BZ7tXzM.jpg
VIP and Super are two different plans.. If you are having existing VIP/Premium subscription, you can l log in on as per the old T&C's...

Last edited:
j4b6267.jpg

They got rid of Premium and Trending Menus from the app.. Home page to improve a lot since the premium page was very well curated earlier., let's see what they are gonna do..

I don't sing much praises about Hotstar. I am gonna give credit where it's due. I appreciate for them being transparent about the video quality now which is not only a blessing for mobile data and JioFI users like me. It also is a selling point of them. Encouraging users to pay more for better picture quality. Hopefully, other OTT providers do same. I mean be transparent about video quality not about charging more for better picture quality.

@Prithi Deb bro. Could you tell us the upgrade amount on Hotstar Super plan on first day?

According to the T&C VIP /Super(now) only 2 devices allowed to login...Once the 3rd logged in 1 device automatically logged out..But I have logged in 4 devices in VIP now...Also they have to allow 2 devices Samsung streaming in super but 1 device only allowed the same content....

BZ7tXzM.jpg

How can i manage individual device? Please share the steps

I'm a premium subscriber but I'm only getting a maximum of 1080p (that too with a hit on the quality in Black Widow movie) on my mobile and browser... Wasn't that supposed to be 4K?

I'm a premium subscriber but I'm only getting maximum of 1080p (that too with a hit on the quality in Black Widow movie) on my mobile and browser... Wasn't that supposed to be 4K?
If ur mobile supports 4K then surely u will get it...If it browser is in mobile the same applies....
Ur device must support 4K resolution...

I'm a premium subscriber but I'm only getting a maximum of 1080p (that too with a hit on the quality in Black Widow movie) on my mobile and browser... Wasn't that supposed to be 4K?
Same here. I am also a Premium subscriber but not getting 4K on mobile even though it supports 4K resolution. Upto 1080p Full HD resolution is available.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock