Discussion Disney+ Hotstar App & Website - News & Updates

And why is there still no option to modify subtitle size/style? It's humongous on TV. About one-fifth of the screen is subtitle.
Sometime Thai and Indonesian subtitles are available. But English content is not. Really bizzare quality check by these guys.

They also need to desperately add profile options as well. It's really inappropriate when something like Mrs. Fletcher is on on continue browsing when you tuned into the app to watch IPL with your family.

Can I play the same content (like ipl live match) on four devices at the same time if I get a Hotstar Premier subscription?

Why does Disney+ content expire? Wasn't we supposed to get unlimited downloads of Disney+ content?
tjETAVE.jpg

Why does Disney+ content expire? Wasn't we supposed to get unlimited downloads of Disney+ content?
tjETAVE.jpg
It's unlimited downloads for Disney Owned content that thing you got is correct... But it will expire after a set certain period of time if you don't bother to watch them or do anything with that... I believe Hotstar gives 40-45 days on Disney content for you to complete or do something with it.. If no action is happening in that time period, its going to expire..

The feature is exactly the same with Prime Video and Netflix, they both also make your downloaded videos expired if you let them sit them idle...

Than it's better for me to stream directly as I take 40 to 50 days to finish most series. I remember downloading those episodes on 16th of August.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock