Discussion Disney+ Hotstar App & Website - News & Updates

If you have a newer aspect ratio phone (not 18:9), could you please try playing Mr. Inbetween (I think S2 or S3). While watching that show, I faced this problem.

Same problem I faced with Hotstar Specials as well, like Criminal Justice: Behind Closed Doors. But now I checked, and looks like they fixed it. 😍
As I Said, i know the issue which u have mentioned... Taking Mr. InBetween S02 as an example if you had seen that FX animation in the start it's actually 16:9 but the show was shot in 19:9.. Thats why the issue.. In S03 they had fixed that issue and no issue is der for me.. I had watched S03 almost immediately it dropped.

Taking Mr. InBetween S02 as an example if you had seen that FX animation in the start it's actually 16:9 but the show was shot in 19:9.. Thats why the issue..
yes.. u r right
the animation is the main culprit 😂
KDramas on Netflix also have same problem. The show is shot in 21:9. But the opening is in 16:9.

COYxzcv.jpg

The VIP/ Premium tag is now replaced by Subscriber tag now...

Otherthings, I had noticed was on website it's only allowing to subscribe for Super/premium and mobile option is available only on the mobile apps.

7WL3ZeH.jpg

No option to download any show is coming anymore 🤔

I have the yearly premium membership. But now only 2 video quality options available - Auto, 1080p. I think this is a bug.

Existing VIP users don't update the app to latest version as streaming quality is limited to 720p.

Old version app streaming quality is still upto 1080p.

Existing VIP users don't update the app to latest version as streaming quality is limited to 720p.

Old version app streaming quality is still upto 1080p.
Is it for mobile app or also Firetv stick/android TV app?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock