Discussion Disney+ Hotstar App & Website - News & Updates

It shouldn't be hard to implement variable fps and bit rate according to the Internet connection speed. They just took the subscribers for granted.
@Siva bro are you also experiencing jitters and stuttering problem during IPL matches on hotstar Android tv app...it feels like frames are not smooth at all

Last edited:
It shouldn't be hard to implement variable fps and bit rate according to the Internet connection speed. They just took the subscribers for granted.
Not really. They don't have that tech for variable fps..

@Siva bro are you also experiencing jitters and stuttering problem during IPL matches on hotstar Android tv app...it feels like frames are not smooth at all
Yep. I stopped watching it and subscribed to Star Sports 1 HD.

Does anyone else get black screen while streaming IPL on hotstar VIP in full quality? I'am getting since yesterday watching on both TV and my laptop, not together. But I'm facing this issue quite often now.

Does anyone else get black screen while streaming IPL on hotstar VIP in full quality? I'am getting since yesterday watching on both TV and my laptop, not together. But I'm facing this issue quite often now.
Yes I am on Hotstar Premium and facing it on my Tv using FireStick 4K, screen goes black for 1/2 seconds very often

In Binge plus box Dolby 5:1 icon removed after this update...

3Xl3iqP.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock