Discussion Disney+ Hotstar App & Website - News & Updates

Hotstar app doesn't work properly on Jio STB. Many a times STB automatically restarts while watching hotstar.

Disney+hotstar giving free vip subscription for premium user...

My premium membership 11th March 2021
Free vip subscription till 1st October 2021.

Don't know how to add image.

Bro! Can u check on Mobile and Website as well! And check if u have any eligible VIP offers from operators as well like Airtel Fiber etc

Already check it...its not related airtel fiber.
U can check other as well, its showing Oct 1,2021 as renewal date for VIP one, u might have recharged with eligible recharges may be or paid again! Its not der on for us. And they won't give sub for free, as Hotstar subs counts for overall D+ subs worldwide, they have to have healthy ARPU.

U can check other as well, its showing Oct 1,2021 as renewal date for VIP one, u might have recharged with eligible recharges may be or paid again! Its not der on for us. And they won't give sub for free, as Hotstar subs counts for overall D+ subs worldwide, they have to have healthy ARPU.
They are giving free vip subscriptions tata sky dealer & airtel dealer from today...m

I am suspecting this could be related to Jio Fiber. I am in the old Silver Plan (849+GST).

I had already subscribed to Disney+ Hotstar Premium, when I was in the old Bronze Plan (699+GST).

And when I switched to the old Silver Plan, the VIP Subscription started showing up in the app additionally, similar to how it is showing for you. Because Hotstar VIP was promised as part of the Old Silver Plan, and my Jio Fiber Registered Mobile Number is the same as my Disney+ Hotstar Registered Mobile number. Hence the dual subscriptions showing up in the Disney+ Hotstar app.

I am curious now. What Jio Fiber Plan are you in? And, are your Registered Mobile Numbers the same for Jio Fiber and Disney+ Hotstar too? :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock