Discussion Disney+ Hotstar App & Website - News & Updates

HBO Original / Max shows shifting from disney + hotstar to amazon prime video.

UTV Motion Pictures bollywood films will b available on disney+hotstar as gradually contract for each film ends with netflix

HBO Original / Max shows shifting from disney + hotstar to amazon prime video.

UTV Motion Pictures bollywood films will b available on disney+hotstar as gradually contract for each film ends with netflix
It is not. Hotstar never had HBO Max's shows. Hotstar has HBO TV originals and Amazon has HBO's streaming sergiges HBO Max's show. Even now only selected shows are there. All shows are not available.

It is not. Hotstar never had HBO Max shows. Hotstar has HBO TV originals and Amazon has HBO's streaming sergiges HBO Max's show.

Flight Attendant, s#x Lives of College Girls and other HBO shows were available on disney+hotstar .alongwith othwr HBO original tv series. Amazon Prime Video has had rights for warner bros, new line cinema movies

Flight Attendant, s#x Lives of College Girls and some other HBO shows were available on disney+hotstar
I never saw The Flight Attendant on Hotstar. I don't even think it was even available to stream in India.

I never saw The Flight Attendant on Hotstar. I don't even think it was even available to stream in India.
Yes you are correct.. All of the HBO Max Shows which are premiering on Prime Video were never available in India.

Some HBO Max originals like Tokyo Vice, Love Life were on Lionsgate Play as they were produced by Them..

Yes you are correct.. All of the HBO Max Shows which are premiering on Prime Video were never available in India.

Some HBO Max originals like Tokyo Vice, Love Life were on Lionsgate Play as they were produced by Them..

Amazon Prime Video India never had agreement for HBO TV Shows in the past, they had just movie output agreement with Warner Bros/ New Line Cinema.

I have myself seen The Flight Attendant, s#x Lives of College Girls and many other HBO Max shows listed on disney+hotstar

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock