Discussion Disney+ Hotstar App & Website - News & Updates

I have seen a similar one last disney+ day for some other regions but is this a screenshot from our Disney+Hotstar?

Anyway, It will be awesome if they update it and add some important features like profiles. Everything is a mess in our app.
Yes it is our hotstar. South african disney+ created by Hotstar dev team. U can download SA disney+ and use it here

My guess is that MIUI is dynamically removing the class (programming term for those who don't know) that loads ads inside the Hotstar APK after it is installed...

But if it is happening, then the signatures would mismatched upon updating the app. SO another guess is that MIUI is somehow blocking the loading of that class/activity (an Android programming term which refers to a screen you see).

Again they might be doing it on select devices only, so not all MIUI folks will not see ads..

Might be that they have deployed some technical infrastructure wherein it helps them to know about device and automatically play different ads r displayed for low / mid / high range phone and TV. This way advertisers can reach to respective target audience effectively. There r various other dynamic tech innovations at work wherein during certain times between overs u will see no ads while on the others sometimes slots will b filled with ads, maybe has to do with CPM model where advertisers decide to play ads when max viewers r tuned in while skip it when count is less. It has to do with what i have read is how advertisers count upon what exactly returns to their investment will be

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock