Discussion Disney+ Hotstar App & Website - News & Updates

I think new ui coming in Android tv & mobile in disney day (September)
Its rumors not confirmed...

I have been getting ads on tv app since 6 months.
I have been using this plan since they launched the plan and I'm also frequently getting ads for every 10mins on watching Hotstar specials and on directly released movies on hotstar. It's really annoying

There is a trick to avoid ads on super or mobile plan. At least works on version I have and I am not updating it on purpose.

Download the content and pause the download. Even if it's not completely downloaded you can watch it without ads on phone and same can be casted on TV.

Last edited:
EVYzLxL.png

jY7Ir3c.png

Disney+ Hotstar Native Android App is now supporting DOLBY Atmos for the supported mobile devices..

Atmos Tracks are available for a handful of Indian Originals and recent movies.

Ps. I'm not talking about the new app deployed in MEA regions.. It's the old Hotstar App itself.

EVYzLxL.png

jY7Ir3c.png

Disney+ Hotstar Native Android App is now supporting DOLBY Atmos for the supported mobile devices..

Atmos Tracks are available for a handful of Indian Originals and recent movies.

Ps. I'm not talking about the new app deployed in MEA regions.. It's the old Hotstar App itself.
So they might add it in most of the supported shows including disney+ originals as well.

Any chance we are also gonna get that new app including profile features?

Wandavision, GoT, Only Murders in the building etc are also showing IMDB rating on their title cards.

Wandavision, GoT, Only Murders in the building etc are also showing IMDB rating on their title cards.
That isn't any feature BTW.. They are just adding on the image that goes into title Hero... Many streaming platforms like prime has Imbd incorporated with real time data..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock