Discussion Disney+ Hotstar App & Website - News & Updates

In super plan , can I watch Live sports simultaneously on 2 screen or can I watch Two live program at the same time on TV and Laptop?

niUREko.jpg
yLiXJRQ.jpg

Idk who the hell asked for this... They should work on profiles and other missing features rather than these id*otic ones.

Does anyone know if they are going to update the Samsung tv hotstar app? It hasn’t been updated since 2019, doesn’t seem to have 4K and videos can sometimes play at a lower bitrate then the android tv app

Does anyone know if they are going to update the Samsung tv hotstar app? It hasn’t been updated since 2019, doesn’t seem to have 4K and videos can sometimes play at a lower bitrate then the android tv app
It's best to buy a firestick for now than expect for an upgrade which hasn't been done in last 3 years.

It hasn’t been updated since 2019, doesn’t seem to have 4K
Hotstar on SAMSUNG Tinzen OS supports 4k properly.
videos can sometimes play at a lower bitrate then the android tv app
The 4k Video plays around @23mbps, 7-8 Mbps greater than that of Netflix's bitrate of 4k on the same devices.

You have to have premium subscription and latest Samsung tv models ie., models after 2018 supported by Hotstar to have the features.

I get 300 Mbps internet and a 4K subscription. Why do I still get pixelated IPL on my laptop and my phone?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock