Discussion Coronavirus (COVID-19) Vaccination Drive Updates

Its shame that a president elect is begin given does ...same with AOC .... showing fake bravado that they are taking vacancy that are safe

both would get top-notch medical services if they caught covid-19...

first priority should had been medical staff , any voluntary staff and local people

same would happen india ...
I think the purpose of publicly taking vaccine is to encourage people who are skeptical about the vaccine.It's not that Biden is the 1st American to receive the vaccine.But a nameless,faceless nurse or doctor won't create the same response as the incoming head of state taking vaccine.I don't know whether you guys are going to office or not,but i go to office everyday and i have seen COVID deaths and numerous people in my office getting Corona Virus.Believe me it is highly demoralizing to go to office when you colleagues and subordinates are falling to Corona Virus.

I think the purpose of publicly taking vaccine is to encourage people who are skeptical about the vaccine.It's not that Biden is the 1st American to receive the vaccine.But a nameless,faceless nurse or doctor won't create the same response as the incoming head of state taking vaccine.I don't know whether you guys are going to office or not,but i go to office everyday and i have seen COVID deaths and numerous people in my office getting Corona Virus.Believe me it is highly demoralizing to go to office when you colleagues and subordinates are falling to Corona Virus.

i go to office too

but there was no point in giving vaccine to AOC ....

Vaccine was even offered to tulsi or republican's senator rand paul both of them declined

WUwbIMg.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock