Discussion Coronavirus (COVID-19) Vaccination Drive Updates

I just hope the people who are getting vaccine dose in india will be double/triple checked before and after taking the vaccine.Already the conspiracy theorists are waiting for 1 opportunity to pounce
Agree but same should apply to politicians claiming vaccines to be safest in the world. We need to do extensive clinical trials for longer period to know the consequences of getting vaccinated.

God forbid people ask for efficacy of vaccine before taking it. Even pointing out discrepancies in procedure and scientific resilience is also conspiracy. If the outcome is double and triple check before administering vaccines...then we don't mind becoming 'conspiracy theorists'.

Vaccine nationalism in India should worry the whole world
Merely accusing and floating fancy theories with Zero knowledge of medicine is indeed a conspiracy.There are people with much more knowledge doing their bit and people should have trust on them.

Agree but same should apply to politicians claiming vaccines to be safest in the world. We need to do extensive clinical trials for longer period to know the consequences of getting vaccinated.
Agreed but since we get most of gyaan from whatsapp university so sharing too much information would have been counterproductive.I expect that since Modi is himself not making the vaccine and No Ambani/Adani is involved the vaccine won't be given to people if it was harmful :)

Agreed but since we get most of gyaan from whatsapp university so sharing too much information would have been counterproductive.I expect that since Modi is himself not making the vaccine and No Ambani/Adani is involved the vaccine won't be given to people if it was harmful :)
Sharing correct and timely information actually stops spread of misinformation. Not sharing information is what leads to whatsapp university rumermongering. This is not some defence deal to maintain secrecy this is 'public' health issue.

hCegHmU.jpg

Why are people being discouraged to get vaccinated? I say we should encourage them. If people are willingly volunteering to be lab rats. Who are we to stop? The more people get vaccine it's better for us. 😉

Unless it's mandatory. We do not need to sweat out. Even when it's mandatory we should go for the safest vaccine in the world. You know the one from UK.

Sharing correct and timely information actually stops spread of misinformation. Not sharing information is what leads to whatsapp university rumermongering. This is not some defence deal to maintain secrecy this is 'public' health issue.
Ok the same bunch which thinks that deity is drinking milk?Or same bunch which thinks that holy water can cure diseases?People need to have scientific acumen to understand anything which majority of our population doesn't have.People here do not know the difference between efficacy,effectiveness and efficiency and you expect them to understand :)

Bharat Biotech International Limited, in a statement issued on Saturday with regard to reports of a volunteer’s demise during Phase III trials of its Covid-19 vaccine, cited cardio respiratory failure owing to suspected poisoning as the probable cause of death and said the case is under police investigation.

Covid vaccine volunteer died of suspected poisoning: Bharat Biotech

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock