Discussion Coronavirus (COVID-19) Vaccination Drive Updates

wMI1r5J.png

Should i take vaccine when it is available? I mean i really don't go outside much these days. University is doing online classes till May. Whenever i am going, i use mask, complete sanitization and all. Is there any need or should i take it just in case? What do you guys think? How many of you guys are taking?

Should i take vaccine when it is available? I mean i really don't go outside much these days. University is doing online classes till May. Whenever i am going, i use mask, complete sanitization and all. Is there any need or should i take it just in case? What do you guys think? How many of you guys are taking?
Unless it's extremely necessary. Avoid getting it in 2021. Seeing our leaders get vaccines I am terrified as all the major side-effects will be known in the coming year. Apart from Oxford one I feel rest of the companies are rushing their vaccine which is scary as hell.

Last edited:
Unless it's extremely necessary. Avoid getting it in 2021. Seeing our leaders get vaccines I am terrified as all the major side-effects will be known in the coming year. Apart from Oxford one I feel rest of the company's are rushing their vaccine which is scary as hell.
Yes. I am also concerned about it. It doesn't matter to me even if it gives me 50 percent or less protection or does develop side effects like common cold or something less serious. But there are some articles which are saying the side effects goes as far as involving nerves, paralysis and some other neuro condition which is kind of scary. And if they are irreversible, then... I will just wait for formal announcement about these side effect which will happen owing to complete disclosure by Oxford & co. Then only decide to take or let my antibody do their work.

Unless it's extremely necessary. Avoid getting it in 2021. Seeing our leaders get vaccines I am terrified as all the major side-effects will be known in the coming year. Apart from Oxford one I feel rest of the companies are rushing their vaccine which is scary as hell.
There is good solid research of 9-10 months behind the vaccine.There are side effects of almost every medicine/vaccine.people may not know but there are several generic medicine whose regular consumption can spike your sugar levels.I think the scientists/doctors behind the vaccine would have taken every possible scenario into consideration while developing and testing the vaccines.But again every human body is different.

There is good solid research of 9-10 months behind the vaccine.There are side effects of almost every medicine/vaccine.people may not know but there are several generic medicine whose regular consumption can spike your sugar levels.I think the scientists/doctors behind the vaccine would have taken every possible scenario into consideration while developing and testing the vaccines.But again every human body is different.
Alright bro. Are you one of those early candidates who got vaccinated? If you are. Can you tell us how you are feel after getting vaccinated?

Alright bro. Are you one of those early candidates who got vaccinated? If you are. Can you tell us how you are feel after getting vaccinated?
No not me but i think my father being a doctor would be early candidate as and when the vaccine arrives.

I'm really scared after seeing he news about the volunteer of covid vaccine trials in India , the troubles he faced as the company & even ICMR didn't acknowledged the side effects only after they filed a complaint / sued them in law.. they agreed there is a possibility of side effects - p.s don't want anyone to depend/discouraged due it. but i want all people to be vigilant & observant and be careful. (on it solely it might be due to it being in testing stage or experimental stage) he experienced side effects as neurological , missing memory - they only acknowledged after he sued them in court of law otherwise they might have shunned it telling it as rumors'. . i Hope at least they should be transparent about all possible side effects and even include rare side effects seen in tested individuals and the vaccines now are considerably safer as it would be administered on front frontline workers.

even paracetamol - tablet mentions possible side effects due to over dosage - might cause damage to liver , i understand every medicine do have side effects -, hope the the vaccines doesn't have any severe ones - ifit even have mild to severe side effects they should mention to people wo are taking so that they don't end up suffering.

we only get to see this type of news in newspapers , rarely in televised media .

Last edited:

Its shame that a president elect is begin given does ...same with AOC .... showing fake bravado that they are taking vacancy that are safe

both would get top-notch medical services if they caught covid-19...

first priority should had been medical staff , any voluntary staff and local people

same would happen india ...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock