BSNL FUP Speed increasing to 4 Mbps from 1st May

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 63
  • Views: Views 9,418
BSNL ups broadband speed for free

BSNL has upped the data quotient for its broadband users across the country, from May 1 onwards.

The telecom service has announced that these upgrades will come without any added costs for all existing and new subscribers across India who have data plans (Fixed Monthly Charges) of 675 and above.

In a press release, BSNL announced that speed for these users will be enhanced to "a minimum of 4mbps initial download speed (before the FUP-Fair Usage Policy quota is reached)." Many existing plans will also have its FUP enhanced upto 250%. The 20GB plan for instance has gone upto 70GB limit.

BSNL: BSNL ups broadband speed for free, Telecom News, ET Telecom

This news is true but Still none of the bsnl websites updated(bsnl.co.in, tamilnadu.bsnl.co.in, chennai.bsnl.co.in) They are in sleeping mode.

Real AB said:
da37f27ecb63ef31adc68b7317b204c4.jpg

The first result is my home connection and the second is for my office connection. At office the speed is increased but at home not, not sure why!!

Wow... you reach office to home in 10 mins!!!  :)

techmania said:
Wow... you reach office to home in 10 mins!!!  :)

Nope mate, in about 3-4 minutes. I live in a small town and my office is just about 1.5 kms away [emoji6]

Last edited by a moderator:
They need to improve infra to make 4mbps as minimum.even 2mbps is not coming correctly in bsnl such a bad infra.still no update in websites about new plans.

id_866 said:
They need to improve infra to make 4mbps as minimum.even 2mbps is not coming correctly in bsnl such a bad infra.still no update in websites about new plans.

Yes, they need to get rid of ADSL technology in this fibre era... :D

Bapun Raz said:
Yes, they need to get rid of ADSL technology in this fibre era... :D

Bsnl can give 4mbps as base speed to retain the customers for that itself they need to improve infra.[emoji13] fibre in bsnl never..

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock