BSNL FUP Speed increasing to 4 Mbps from 1st May

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 63
  • Views: Views 9,415
id_866 said:
Bsnl can give 4mbps as base speed to retain the customers for that itself they need to improve infra.[emoji13] fibre in bsnl never..

I am using FTTH in my office for a long time and have requested to get the same at home and they said it will be done next week, so it's not that bad.

Also I am getting 5 Mbps in 4 Mbps plan, so more than the promised speed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Still websites are not updated and even after 5 days it looks like mystery...[emoji13] seriously dont know what they upgraded.

Now i m getting 4 mbps speed. I m on 1199 flat 2mbps speed plan. From today i m getting download speed of 3.52 mbps speed on speed test.

Still no updates on official website...

Bsnl in sleeping mode.enquired in customer care they dont know.checked in websites no update.such fast bsnl

I think this requires lot of updates in every circle for all customers. Until these updates are done for all, they may not advertise, else people will start complaining about low speed.

Finally BSNL Updates Its Website

d78577f708eb5e88312ac49e94702003.png

sad that only plans with 675 and above monthly rental got the speed upgrade!

mine is a 650 wala plan!

Bsnl pathetic.just 5 gb,10gb,20 gb.what difference its going to make

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock