BSNL Bharat Fiber FTTH General Discussions

Even though living in a big city like Nagpur, no one is providing broadband connection so sometimes it feels like I am living in the jungle.
Hello, fellow Nagpurian here:smile2: Surprising no one is able to provide broadband connection to u which area do u live in? Have u tried local isps?

The newly launched plans like 449 and 559 are available in all Circle? They aren't showing in self care portal. Can anyone verify please?

Hi Guys. I had requested a Bharat Fibre connection online and got an acknowledgement message from BSNL asking not to pay anything during installation and BSNL will bill me in the first bill. Wanted to check if LCOs installing Bharat Fiber will bill the end user or it is fine paying BSNL. I have not received any updates from BSNL team.

Hi Guys. I had requested a Bharat Fibre connection online and got an acknowledgement message from BSNL asking not to pay anything during installation and BSNL will bill me in the first bill. Wanted to check if LCOs installing Bharat Fiber will bill the end user or it is fine paying BSNL. I have not received any updates from BSNL team.
I raised broadband installation request online to BSNL on July 2020 and similar message came from them but I have not yet got a new Broadband Connection.

I raised broadband installation request online to BSNL on July 2020 and similar message came from them but I have not yet got a new Broadband Connection.
For thay you need to follow up on twitter with them which will make the act faster

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock