Based On Religion India Should Have Been Declared A Hindu Country: Meghalaya HC

• Thread starter Jas
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 74
  • Views: Views 5,901
Status
Not open for further replies.
See telling in short

Pakistan or Bangladesh from the very 1st day they declared as religion based country but here it's different .. if announce like this in 15th Aug 1949 means ok but after sucking other religion people blood in the name of tax ur telling now why ??

Don't forget Late Kalam religion .. Atomic man we are safe coz of him he found that for secular country not religion based country .. don't want to elaborate the post more so ..

Regards
If it is your concearn
EVEN IF India becomes a Hindu country,I don't think Non hindus will lose citizenship or any Rights.Only thing is It will be easier for hindus to get asylum in India based on religion.

Bhai you will drag this to another direction with this reservation logic as this thread is based on religion so we should stick with it. And yes I personally hate reservation & it should be abolished.

But when you have state religion then it affect all like i mentioned differential treatment in court for civil/criminal case whereas Reservation only affects Job/education
Be it religion or caste I thought it was about equal treatment and opportunities to all...

In India I can not say that we are successful in implementation of Right to equality.

I want India to be a country where there is equal opportunity for All

Personally I belive in lk Onkar

Last edited:
Then on the other side it also exists Asia Bibi: anti-blasphemy protests spread across Pakistan

And the protest was so big and runs over months that even army was called so you can imagine scale
And those protesters were arrested by Imran Khan government
Pakistan arrests Islamic cleric, hundreds of followers.
Pakistan arrests Islamic cleric, hundreds of followers

Neither 'Centre ministers' came to rescue them as our hatemonger Bjp cabinet ministers and nor have they been made chief ministers or Pm.

Last edited:
If it is your concearn
EVEN IF India becomes a Hindu country,I don't think Non hindus will lose citizenship or any Rights.Only thing is It will be easier for hindus to get asylum in India based on religion.
Don't worry for that .. if they stated like that 90% other religion people won't be here .. they know what happens after that .. now itself they are being beaten up various reasons no need to say that time ..

Anyway no time to have discussion for another Hindu follower coz ur not going to hear anything .. then it's waste of time .. Bye

Reactions: Jas
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar reason that there was no need to include the term ‘secular’ as the entire Constitution embodied the concept of secular state, which meant non-discrimination on grounds of religion and equal rights and status to all citizens.
Debates show why Preamble’s original text left out the two words

Everybody knows his views about Hinduism,
What would he wanted India to be a Hindi state? not secular.

The 1st line you quote is not Ambedka's own word. You/someone else is putting his own word there. If he can make world's biggest constitution by explaining everything there then he should also put secular word in preamble but he did not because he don't want it. So we should only read what Amedkar wrote.

Yes we always remember kalam Ji, his contribution and the religion he belongs to but we will also remember Jinnah and the problems and suffering which he gave us and is still hurting us and which religion he belongs to. So one should show both side of coin.

Be it religion or caste I thought it was about equal treatment and opportunities to all...

In India I can not say that we are successful in implementation of Right to equality.

I want India to be a country where there is equal opportunity for All

Personally I belive in lk Onkar
Ik Onkar means One supreme reality or God.
Also,starting of Sikh payer(Jap ji Sahib).

Last edited:
If it is your concearn
Why would they live in 'Official' Hindu Rashtra at the first place?

The 1st line you quote is not Ambedka's own word. You/someone else is putting his own word there. If he can make world's biggest constitution by explaining everything there then he should also put secular word in preamble but he did not because he don't want it. So we should only read what Amedkar wrote.

Yes we always remember kalam Ji, his contribution and the religion he belongs to but we will also remember Jinnah and the problems and suffering which he gave us and is still hurting us and which religion he belongs to. So one should show both side of coin.
Do i quote his word about Hindu religion?
Why would he wanted India to be a Hindu Rashtra? No logic in this.

@Bold Here's the discrimination starts.
You brought up Jinnah and Kalam's religion.

Last edited:
And those protesters were arrested by Imran Khan government
Pakistan arrests Islamic cleric, hundreds of followers.
Pakistan arrests Islamic cleric, hundreds of followers

'Centre ministers' did not come to rescue them as our hatemonger Bjp cabinet ministers and now have they been made chief ministers or Pm.

Ohh great no sol for the lady who was suffering and was threatened to kill her and family and was given death penalty by Govt and is in jail for years but you as a govt just go and arrest some to calm down protest. ohh yes got it she is christian so 2nd class citizen in Pak. That's why the Judge was right (y)

Ohh great no sol for the lady who was suffering and was threatened to kill her and family and was given death penalty by Govt and is in jail for years but you as a govt just go and arrest some to calm down protest. ohh yes got it she is christian so 2nd class citizen in Pak. That's why the Judge was right (y)
There are 100000 such Asif's and Asifa in India as well been targeted because of their religion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock