• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 74
  • Views: Views 5,882
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jas

Banned
Reaction score
The judge then showed faith in the Modi government to protect India from becoming another Islamic country, observing, “I make it clear that nobody should try to make India as another Islamic country, otherwise it will be a dooms day for India and the...
India and the world. I am confident that only this Government under Shri. Narendra Modiji will understand the gravity, and will do the needful as requested above and our Chief Minister Mamataji will support the national interest in all respect.”...
Based On Religion India Should Have Been Declared A Hindu Country: Meghalaya HC [Read Judgement] | Live Law

Indian juduciary!!
Remarks from a HC judge- No problem. waa waa

Sikhs (Who have shed their blood for this country,despite being backstabbed again and again)asking justice for state sponsored genocide ,and killing of Sikh youth are terrorists.

Right wing terrorism,Mob lynchers demanding Hindu Rashtra - No problem equals to Nationalism.

Slow claps!!.

• Union minister Giriraj Singh backs Justice Sen for Hindu country remark
  • Judge had remarked that India should have been declared a Hindu country
  • He also said no one should try to make India Islamic country
India Today

Ask this to the sikhs of afghanistan and pakistan.
Btw no offense to anybody.
But judge is right in a way. For example kashmir. Wo b din they jab waha sirf kashmiri hindu rehte they. Aj sirf kashmiri muslims rehte hain aur militancy apni charam sima pr hai. Other parts of jk where muslim -hindu are in 40_50% ratio. Somehow peaceful. Pr jaaha b muslim majority hui. Waha baki religions ka kya haal hota hai sabhi ko malum hai.
No offence to those muslims who loves other religons. Jai hind
Indian juduciary!!
Remarks from a HC judge- No problem. waa waa

Sikhs (Who have shed their blood for this country,despite being backstabbed again and again)asking justice for state sponsored genocide ,and killing of Sikh youth are terrorists.

Right wing terrorism,Mob lynchers demanding Hindu Rashtra - No problem equals to Nationalism.

Slow claps!!.

But judge is right in a way. For example kashmir. Wo b din they jab waha sirf kashmiri hindu rehte they. Aj sirf kashmiri muslims rehte hain aur militancy apni charam sima pr hai. Other parts of jk where muslim -hindu are in 40_50% ratio. Somehow peaceful. Pr jaaha b muslim majority hui. Waha baki religions ka kya haal hota hai sabhi ko malum hai.

My post was to expose the hypocrisy of majority of Indians.

Sikhs asking for justice Terrorists,
Sikhi directly/indirectly is listed as part of larger Hindu Religion/Group
(We are neither Hindu Nor Muslim but we respect both)
High Court Judge saying India should have been a Hindu rashtra no outrage,even he get support from Centre, right wing organisations.

If a single Sikh asks for separate homeland,
Punjab police will tear his body,torture his family,threat to do heinous crimes with his sis and mom,subject his private parts to high voltage electric current.

Massive protest by Shiv Sena Punjab,
whole community declare as terrorist,
Even courts do not support him.

Incredible India!!
Sikh's contribution to India is as high as 10 times more than their actual share in Population.

And We are still tolerating this.

But 'these' people are allowed to do anything.

Last edited:

And shows protest demonstration against India and throw stones at our own Jawans after every friday prayer on provocation from Mosxxxx. Jai hind

India is a Hindu Country i think the judge lacks some grey matter inside his head
Somebody tell this judge Punjab was a separate country before been annexed by British by evil means and later distributed between India and Pak.

India was not a single country

Pseudo-nationalists be like
'hey!! Jas u khalistani terrorist, how dare you say this blah blah abuses to my community blah blah family blah blah religion'....
And i am supposed to listen this all while remaning mum.

India is a Hindu Country i think the judge lacks some grey matter inside his head

Not it's not currently but Ambedkar wanted to make so he did not mention secular word in Preamble but congress destroyed it by modifying it and putting the word secular there. :wall:

Nepal was the only hindu country in world until recently but now situation is every other religion people like jews,christian,muslim, buddhist all have a country but not a single one for Hindus though it is the oldest one :verysad:

Somebody tell this judge Punjab was a separate country before been annexed by British by evil means and later distributed between India and Pak.

India was not a single country

Pseudo-nationalists be like
'hey!! Jas u khalistani terrorist, how dare you say this blah blah abuses to my community blah blah family blah blah religion'....
And i am supposed to listen this all while remaning mum.

I believe there is misconception here though my history knowledge is not good. Before Brits, Mughals already annexed many kingdom(almost 500 years before Brits) including Punjab and brought the shape on india

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock