Based On Religion India Should Have Been Declared A Hindu Country: Meghalaya HC

• Thread starter Jas
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 74
  • Views: Views 5,857
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he was trying to say is that when we had independence that times india could have decided to be declare hindu country as pakistan decided to be islamic....but they went for secular so now no point in crying and say we are hindu its a democratic country and hindu are majority here and beauty of democratic is we are one which is indian and i love to be democratic rather then to be one religion.

Last edited:
Don't divert bhai. You still show no proof that Indian court give death penalty for saying anti religion like what Pak court verdict was post 53.
I have.But are you courageous enough to see them?

I have.But are you courageous enough to see them?

Any doubt in it ? Just show the court order to me or the link of the news reported in leading news agency in India. I am very curious about how could Indian court give death penalty for speaking anti religion :surprised:

I think he was trying to say is that when we had independence that times india could have decided to be declare hindu country as pakistan decided to be islamic....but they went for secular so now no point in crying and say we are hindu its a democratic country and hindu are majority here and beauty of democratic is we are one which is indian and i love to democratic rather then be one religion.

nice rely. Purely diplomatic

Any doubt in it ? Just show the court order to me or the link of the news reported in leading news agency in India. I am very curious about how could Indian court give death penalty for speaking anti religion :surprised:
Do read my posts carefully,
I said for not even speaking against religion,
People have been brutually tortured and murdered.And the victims were reprimanded/threatened by court judges for speaking truth.

Do read my posts carefully,
I said for not even speaking against religion,
People have been brutually tortured and murdered.And the victims were reprimanded/threatened by court judges for speaking truth.

You just said there are many Asia Bibi in India. Where is it ? you could not find a single one ?

I used the word why not how but
The cat's out of the bag.
So,thereby you support Hindu Rashtra.
And now your are justifying it.

you must also be supporting Kashmiris right? and Sikhs, too shoukd have their own country?

@Viki @Gobinaath @Amit1079 @Speedmax13
and others we should
do clap for him.
Show me proof where I supported it.I just pointed one possible outcome and not the others.Since the outcome don't favour your point of view you tagged others to do a personal attack on me.

Show me proof where I supported it.I just pointed one possible outcome and not the others.Since the outcome don't favour your point of view you tagged others to do a personal attack on me.
Go and do read your posts carefully.

You just said there are many Asia Bibi in India. Where is it ? you could not find a single one ?
If you are serious and want to further continue on this,I can gmail/Message you.
I don't want this topic to be further derailed.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Go and do read your posts carefully.
Go and read my post my carefully.
Anyway this is my last post here.There is no point talking to a person who does personal attack when others don't agree with their Ideas. India is a free country where people are free to express themself and not get bullyed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock