Based On Religion India Should Have Been Declared A Hindu Country: Meghalaya HC

• Thread starter Jas
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 74
  • Views: Views 5,910
Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't need to ask anyone, you just need to read the original preamble of constitution on India which he wrote in 1949
Could you directly tell me the same in a simple language?
Thanks.

Could you directly tell me the same in a simple language?
Thanks.

You spent more times in writing this as Preamble of our constitution is itself a single line

Cast and religion is not same. SC/ST and Male/female are there in non hindu also. So when you make reservation based on these then it covers all religion
But it is giving similar consequences.. (we are treating certain cluster of people differently I.e. giving upper hand, additional benefits)

Do any country having a official religion status do that? I don't think so.I mean a hindu in for e.g. Pakistan or Bangladesh don't pay taxes?
See telling in short

Pakistan or Bangladesh from the very 1st day they declared as religion based country but here it's different .. if announce like this on 15th Aug 1949 means ok but after sucking other religion people blood in the name of tax ur telling now why ??

Don't forget Late Kalam religion .. Atomic man we are safe coz of him he found that for secular country not religion based country .. don't want to elaborate the post more so ..

Regards

Last edited:
You selectively ignored the question just to fit your narrative.Alright,your choice.

Contradictory statement.
If you believe Pak and India are different,then what's the point of asking this question?
I don't have any narrative,I just have question which clearly you don't have any answer.So stop quoting my post to spam it

But it is giving similar consequences.. (we are treating certain cluster of people differently I.e. giving upper hand, additional benefits)

Bhai you will drag this to another direction with this reservation logic as this thread is based on religion so we should stick with it. And yes I personally hate reservation & it should be abolished.

But when you have state religion then it affect all like i mentioned differential treatment in court for civil/criminal case whereas Reservation only affects Job/education

You spent more times in writing this as Preamble of our constitution is itself a single line
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar reason that there was no need to include the term ‘secular’ as the entire Constitution embodied the concept of secular state, which meant non-discrimination on grounds of religion and equal rights and status to all citizens.
Debates show why Preamble’s original text left out the two words

Everybody knows his views about Hinduism,
What would he wanted India to be a Hindi state? not secular.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock