Based On Religion India Should Have Been Declared A Hindu Country: Meghalaya HC

• Thread starter Jas
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 74
  • Views: Views 5,922
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you meant Ambedkar wanted India to be Hindu Rashtra.

Ambedkar didn't want India to be secular that's what I meant and it's clear if you read the preamble which was written by him in 1949. But some people does not believe it will say NDA Govt/Modi conspiracy though in reality Neither NDA nor Modi was present in 1949

Ambedkar didn't want India to be secular that's what I meant and it's clear if you read the preamble which was written by him in 1949. But some people does not believe it will say NDA Govt/Modi conspiracy though in reality Neither NDA nor Modi was present in 1949
Then what did he want India to be?
(Genuinely asking)

Do any country having a official religion status do that? I don't think so.I mean a hindu in for e.g. Pakistan or Bangladesh don't pay taxes?

yes many countries do and other religion people are treated as 2nd class citizen. That's why Hindus are fleeing Bangladesh/pak and Muslims are fleeing Thailand

Then what did he want India to be?
(Genuinely asking)

You don't need to ask anyone, you just need to read the original preamble of constitution on India which he wrote in 1949

First,Do you agree with this HC judge,'s statement?
Secondly,are Pakistan(an islamic republic)and India(considered' to be a secular country) are same according to you?
First- I will give my option when I want or if I want.No one can force it.
Secondly I never said secular and islamic are same. I asked do Pakistan don't tax hindus?

yes many countries do and other religion people are treated as 2nd class citizen. That's why Hindus are fleeing Bangladesh/pak and Muslims are fleeing Thailand
You mean to say they tax more not less officially? I understand non official activity like threats, I am not asking about it.

Last edited:
First- I will give my option when I want or if I want.No one can force it
You selectively ignored the question just to fit your narrative.Alright,your choice.
Secondly I never said secular and islamic are same. I asked do Pakistan don't tax hindus?
Contradictory statement.
If you believe Pak and India are different,then what's the point of asking this question?
Or you are indirectly giving the answer of my first question?

Last edited:
I think we also have similar thing but based on caste.
1 SC-ST act
2.reservation.{in jobs & Education (relaxation in age, Marks & fee)}

Cast and religion is not same. SC/ST and Male/female are there in non hindu also. So when you make reservation based on these then it covers all religion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock