Based On Religion India Should Have Been Declared A Hindu Country: Meghalaya HC

• Thread starter Jas
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 74
  • Views: Views 5,870
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do i quote his word about Hindu religion?
Why would he wanted India to be a Hindu Rashtra? No logic in this.

@Bold Here's the discrimination starts.
You brought up Jinnah and Kalam's religion.

Am I wrong ? Which part ?

Don't worry for that .. if they stated like that 90% other religion people won't be here .. they know what happens after that .. now itself they are being beaten up various reasons no need to say that time ..

Anyway no time to have discussion for another Hindu follower coz ur not going to hear anything .. then it's waste of time .. Bye

I did say "Even if" not "it will" / "it should". It does have difference and it doesn't justify the "hindu follower" tag you just gave me. FYI. I take it positively as I am Hindu and I am proud of it just like anybody should be proud of religion/faith.I think you should just cool down a bit.You are senior member and lot of people admire you.I want it to be that way in future also.

No offense and non taken.

I agree we should rest it here.

There are 100000 such Asif's and Asifa in India as well been targeted because of their religion.

Have you seen a single case where army needs to be deployed for India's Asifa who speak anti religion or Indian court give death penalty for speaking anti religion ? I cannot remember. Show me plz

Have you seen a single case where army needs to be deployed for India's Asifa who speak anti religion or Indian court give death penalty for speaking anti religion ? I cannot remember. Show me plz
Yes,Lacs have been killed though they were not even against any religion.

Last edited:
Why would they live in 'Official' Hindu Rashtra at the first place?
Simple. Just how a lot of Hindu lives in Islamic/ Christian countries and also represent them in national level e.g sports.

Yes,Lacs were killed though they were not even against any religion.

No proof :lol: That's why India is great :nj:

BTW Go check in pak/bang there you will find crore . Need proof. Check their percentage of minority at the time of independence and now in 2018.

Simple. Just how a lot of Hindu lives in Islamic/ Christian countries and also represent them in national level e.g sports.
I used the word why not how

Mod Note: No personal attacks.

Last edited by a moderator:
No proof :lol: That's why India is great :nj:

BTW Go check in pak/bang there you will find crore . Need proof. Check their percentage of minority at the time of independence and now in 2018.
i have proof with pics,but will be banned for as the pics might not be appropriate for all.
btw
Hinduism is the fastest growing religion in Pak,get your facts right.
Hindu population share is increasing faster than islam in Pakistan.

Last edited:
I think you should just cool down a bit.
while posting that comment I was in cool only brother coz angry days in DDF are gone never going to come again but I was fed up repeating same thing Everyday to ur colins thats what I said like that not in offense mode 😉😉 ..
You are senior member and lot of people admire you.I want it to be that way in future also.

No offense and non taken.
Thank you 🙏🙏 ..

i have proof.
Hinduism is the fastest growing religion in Pak,get your facts right.
Hindu population share is increasing faster than islam in Pakistan.

Don't divert bhai. You still show no proof that Indian court give death penalty for saying anti religion like what Pak court verdict was post 53.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock